Welcome to the Climate, Health, and Environment Nexus (CHEN) Lab!
Innovative research in the area of climate change and health @ the Yale School of Public Health and Yale Center on Climate Change and Health
The Climate, Health, and Environment Nexus (CHEN) Lab aims to build a vibrant research group of doctoral students, postdoctoral researchers, and visiting scholars who will apply multidisciplinary approaches – including climate and air pollution sciences, exposure assessment, mathematical and statistical modeling and environmental epidemiology – to investigate the intersection of climate change, air pollution, and human health.
We aim to produce policy-relevant knowledge that can be used to advance climate change mitigation and adaptation in a manner that promotes health and protects vulnerable populations.”
- CHEN Lab site migrated to Yale School of Public Health lab site
- Chengyi Lin’s paper on ozone and mortality in urban and rural areas published in Environmental Research
- Yale Scientific Magazine: “The Temperature Toll”
- CHENlab findings in support of the IPCC AR6 WGII report
- Yale Daily News: Yale study links ozone exposure to cognitive decline in older adults
60 College Street
New Haven, 06510